Thank you to those of you who have supported Ana through prayer, donations, and meals for our family!
Our church family constantly amazes me.
Ana's contrast study was completed Tuesday and we are officially headed to Nationwide Children's next Thursday. We are hoping to hear back from the Ronald McDonald House today about whether or not we have a room there. Tomorrow morning we are headed to MUSC to see the new motility doctor. We spoke with cardiology about the syncope episode, and they aren't going to change anything until we get back from Columbus.
- Pray that we can stay at the RMH in Columbus. This would lift a huge financial burden!
- Pray for travel mercies tomorrow to Charleston and for next week's travel to Ohio.
- Pray that her appointment tomorrow is beneficial to her care.
- Pray for Ana's heart. Pray that the doctors can figure out what is going on with it and how to fix the problem.
- Pray for all of our needs to be met financially for this trip.
- Pray that the doctors in Ohio can find a bowel regimen that will work.
- Pray for our kids that will stay home with my mom.
- Pray a special blessing on all of those who have so generously supported our family.