So, there's good news and there's bad news...
Which would you like first?
Lets start with the good news first!
THANK YOU to everyone who donated during our
We raised $723.84!!!
That's $723.84 closer to a cure... a cure that Ana needs!
Now for the bad news. Ana is having problems with her GI tract. These problems exceed the scope of our local doctors and we have to go to Nationwide Children's Hospital. This has all happened very fast. She was fine a week ago, but things have gone downhill from that point. Her bowels are not emptying and the colorectal surgeon is going to have to make adjustments. On top of all of this, she may need surgery to have part of her colon removed. If she does need surgery then we are praying it can be postponed until the summer.
Again, all of this has transpired in the last 6 days... and things seem like a whirlwind right now. We leave on Thursday, November 12th and we will return on November the 20th. We need lots of prayers for this trip...
- Pray that we would be able to stay at the Ronald McDonald House. There is no way that we could afford a hotel for this many days and on such short notice.
- Pray for traveling mercies. We will leave Bluffton at 3:00pm on the 12th and drive straight through to Columbus.
- Pray that God would provide financially for gas and food.
- Pray for safety for our children and my mom who will stay home while we go.
- Pray that Ana's doctor will find the perfect regimen for her to be able to stay healthy until at least summer.
- Pray for the possible upcoming surgery. I would rather her not have surgery, but if she needs it then start praying for those doctors and her now.
- Pray for the contrast study that is taking place tomorrow morning here locally.
- Just pray for Ana. She is struggling emotionally right now. She had another syncope episode today. All of the things happening are scary for me, so I can only imagine how scary it must be for her.
If you would like to help with this trip then you can by clicking on the Donate button below.Thank you for your prayers and support.