Ana was seen at MUSC last Friday and the motility specialist was in agreement that the children's hospital in Columbus, OH was our best option for her current issues.
We will be there for treatment until the 20th and hope that this will either correct her current issues or get her by until the summer. She will not be having surgery. If she does need surgery then it will happen on a return trip, but NOT this trip.
We did speak to the RMH and it is looking like we will most likely have a room when we arrive tomorrow between 1:00am and 2:00am. God is so faithful!
- Travel mercies. We are driving at night and will be arriving in the wee hours of the morning. We have never been to Columbus and pray that God will make this an easy trip.
- For our children who are staying home. Two of them have minor illnesses and need prayer for quick healing.
- For my mom who will be holding down the fort while we are gone.
- For success with the treatment. Pray for the doctors wisdom and that God would guide their decisions.
- Pray a special pray for all of those who have come along side us through all of this. I could never fully express my gratitude to you, but know that I thank God for you.
I will update once we know more. Thank you so much for your prayers and support.
|Almost done packing medical supplies!|
25 “For this reason I say to you, do not be worried about your life, as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor for your body, as to what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow, nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth much more than they? 27 And who of you by being worried can add a single hour to his life? 28 And why are you worried about clothing? Observe how the lilies of the field grow; they do not toil nor do they spin, 29 yet I say to you that not even Solomon in all his glory clothed himself like one of these. 30 But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, will He not much more clothe you? You of little faith! 31 Do not worry then, saying, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear for clothing?’ 32 For the Gentiles eagerly seek all these things; for your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
34 “So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Post a Comment