Monday, September 28, 2009

***Updated***Good-bye line...

The line has to go. The bacteria is still growing and the doctors are just not comfortable with leaving it in. I am ok with it. I know Dr. S and I trust him, above everyone else here, to make the best decision for Ana. If Dr. S says, "Its gotta go." Then, it has to go!
Things have become rather busy up here with other patients, so Ana's line removal will be tomorrow. She will have to be sedated for the removal by Dr. S, then, another doctor will place a PICC line to use until the infection clears.
Thank you for continuing to pray for our little Ana! I will update tomorrow.


  1. Anonymous4:57 PM

    We are praying for our sweet Ana. We miss you all very much and hope to visit soon. I wish I was there to help, but know that God will provide. Take care and we will talk to you soon. Give Ana our love!!

    Love Aunt Robyn

  2. Did I tell you I BALLED the night Joe told me that Ky's broviac had to come out? Like heaving, snotty, ugly tears cried. But GOD had a plan... that was six months ago and not ONE hospital admission since then. I think HE just wanted me to know that HE was in control.

    Hugs and prayers...