Monday, September 28, 2009

Another change of plans...

I decided to just do a completely new post this time. The plans have completely changed. Ana will have the Broviac pulled and a regular peripheral I.V. placed tomorrow. She will continue on the I.V. Rocephin for the rest of the week inpatient and they will check cultures daily until they are negative. Then, on Friday, Dr. S will place a new Broviac and we will get to go home!!!!!
I give thanks to the Lord for a complete plan with an end. I just want to be home with all of my children... Ana just wants to be home...

1 comment:

  1. There's my God!!! Healing, rescuing and restoring! I am SO happy to hear that she will get another central access line!!! Hugs and prayers!