Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Plan...

We went to the pediatrician's office and then the grocery store. I am so glad to be home! Ana's temp was down to 98.8 at the doctors office, so we decided to wait things out and see what happens. If her temp spikes again then the nurse will come to the house and get blood cultures. At that point we will most likely have to go to MUSC. I am praying that this is a virus and it is almost over. I will update with any news. Thank you for your prayers and words of encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment