Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Not much to report.

Ana lounging around tonight.

Ana's new braces!

The appointment with the pulmonologist went ok. We will continue to monitor CO2 on a regular basis, and as soon as her levels increase we will have to go on BiPAP. The BiPAP will have to be used at night and during naps, but I here it is very portable these days. We are praying we can avoid it for a little longer. The PT came today and we are getting Ana a walker. Her foot drop and decreased muscle tone are continuing to get worse and a walker at least stabilizes her so she doesn't fall as much.

As for our trip to Columbia... we decided it would be better for us to stay home. Sage is battling an ear infection and Ana is back and forth with the leg pain.

Please keep praying about this upcoming trip to Cincinnati. Pray that Ana does ok with the anesthesia. Pray for safe travels. Pray for Dr. Kaul...

Also, please pray for a local friend of Ana's. Her name is Olivia. Olivia has mitochondrial disease and is in the hospital fighting for her life. Pray for Olivia's parents... that they cleave to one another and seek comfort in the Lord.


A fundraiser is in the works for April. This fundraiser will help pay for the next years worth of medical expenses. We need everyone praying about this event! If you are local and wish to help in any way, you can e-mail me and I will get you in contact with the planning team. I will give you more details as they become available to me!

1 comment:

  1. Many prayers for your next trip! I cannot wait to see you guys again!

    I added Ana to the prayer blog!

    Check it out and send the link to all your friends so that they can pray for all of our kiddos!