Sunday, June 22, 2008

Boston, here we come...

The virus appears to be gone, thanks to alot of prayer. And thank you to all of you who have posted here on Ana's site... it means so much to us!
The leaking is the issue right now. Ana can not tolerate more than 40cc's per hour without leaking... there is no point in increasing the rate because everything pumped in pours out. Her meds seem to be staying in for the most part. The problem is that Ana needs a little over 1300cc's per 24 hours and at a rate of 40cc's per hour she can't get enough...
40cc's X 24hours=960cc's/day... not enough... You might ask, "What can the doctors do?" Well... hmmm... they suggest a trip to Boston. So here we go... we are going to have to raise money to take her to Boston and to offset the money Shey won't make when we go. I will be calling her motility doctor up there tomorrow and we will decide on a date. Please pray about this trip... pray for funds... pray for the doctors wisdom... pray for Ana, that she is able to wait until the appointment and the funds are raised.

Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you. Mark 11:24

1 comment:

  1. Brian here....we prayed for y'all yesterday and you were missed by everyone in class. The scripture that comes to my mind at the moment is "Be strong and courageous, do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God is with you, wherever you go" ...a paraphrase but still an encouragement.