Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's Influenza A...

Isabelle, Ana, and I have the flu. Please pray for our family. We are attempting to feed Ana for the first time since yesterday morning... pray she tolerates it. We are waiting for the GI to call, he will make the final decision on whether or not to admit Ana. Ana's fever has broke and she has started the anti-viral medication, so with a lot of prayer we have faith she will do a complete turn around.

No comments:

Post a Comment