Prayers for Ana:
- That the Lord help her tolerate her medication.
- For our travels.
- Thursday's appointment in Atlanta.
- Friday's evaluations for physical therapy & speech.
- Monday's consultation with the orthopedic specialist.
- Wednesday's appointment with the pulmonologist.
- Her sleep study next week.
- Her upcoming brain & spine MRI.
- For comfort & peace.
Ana has alot going on in her little life. We are trying to make every effort to give her "normal". She loves the Christmas season and it gives her something to look forward to.
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34